Chinese Hot Wing Recipe
Gluten Free Chinatown Hot and Spicy Seasoning Wings
A popular gluten free Chinatown style fried wings with Hot and Spicy Seasoning
1 serving/6 wings (as shown in photo)
2 Tbsp. Hot & Spicy Seasoning (Gluten free Starport 351)
¾ C. Corn starch
2 lbs Chicken wings
2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
¼ C. Green onions, bias cut
1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
1 ea. Red jalapeno, sliced thin
1. Cut and discard wing tips.
2. Coat chicken wings with corn starch evenly and set aside.
3. Just before frying, roll chicken wings in batter again to pick up as much as batter as possible.
4. Separate wings into 2 batches and deep fry each batch at 350 F. 6-7 minutes, turning frequently.
5. When each batch is done, let oil re-heat to 350°F and re-fry all wings 3-4 minutes until golden crispy and done, or just before serving.
6. Remove wings and shake off excess oil and set aside.
7. Heat wok on medium heat; add oil then add green onions, cilantro and jalapeño sauté 10 seconds.
8. Add in wings and sprinkle on Hot and Spice Seasoning
, toss well and remove.
9. Garnish with cilantro sprigs and bias cut green onions.
Back to Asian and Fusion Recipes or
Back to Gluten Free Asian and Fusion Recipes