Gluten Free Thai Meatball Appetizer Recipe
Thai Meatballs with Gluten Free Coconut Curry Sauce
Easy game time appetizer, meatballs cooked in gluten free Coconut Curry Sauce and coconut milk.
Ingredients: 6 Servings with 8 meatballs each
2 C. Coconut Curry (Gluten Free Starport 123)
3 lbs. Meatballs, all meat, gluten free, cooked frozen (.5 oz each)
½ C. Coconut milk, optional
¾ C. Tomatoes, seeded, diced ¼”
¾ C. Green apples, cored, diced ¼”
¾ C. Parsley, minced for garnish
8 meatballs per serving with 1 Tbsp. of tomatoes and apple and garnish with minced parsley.
- Thaw frozen meatballs in refrigerator overnight.
- Dice tomatoes and apples, mince parsley and set aside.
- Brown meatballs in skillet at medium heat, or cook by following manufacturer's instructions.
- Heat a large pot, add in Coconut Curry Sauce and coconut milk and heat until boil.
- Add in meatballs and gently stir to mix with sauce. Let simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Add in diced tomatoes and apple, stir gently and keep warm.
- Serve meatballs with sauce and garnish with minced parsley.
Back to Gluten Free Asian and Fusion Recipes or
Back to Asian and Fusion Recipes