Fusion Gluten Free Sauté Scallop Recipe
Creole Scallops with Gluten Free Mango Creole Sauce
Pan seared scallops then tossed with gluten free Creole Mango Sauce.
Ingredients: Serves 4
1 lb. Bay scallops
½ C. Cornstarch
½ C. Spicy Mango Creole Sauce (Gluten free Starport 121) Other great flavors Coconut Curry (Gluten free Starport 123 )
1 Tbsp. Cilantro, minced
2 Tbsp. Corn oil
- Rinse bay scallops and drain off excess water.
- Place scallops in a large bowl and toss with cornstarch.
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat, add oil and place scallops in hot skillet in a single layer. Do not crowd the pan. Cook in batches if necessary.
- Turn scallops every 2 minutes to sear all sides, cook 5-6 minutes and remove.
- Heat Spicy Mango Creole Sauce in a large skillet, place cooked scallops and cilantro in skillet then toss and coat scallops, remove and serve.
- Options: Garnish with diced colored peppers, green onions, mango and lemon wedges.
Back to Asian and Fusion Recipes or Gluten Free Asian and Fusion Recipes