Mongolian Popcorn Shrimp Appetizer Recipe
Mongolian Popcorn Shrimp with Gluten Free Hot and Spicy Seasoning
Crispy golden fried shrimp seasoned with Hot and Spicy Seasoning and garnished with jalapeños, green onions and cilantro.
- Cut shrimp into ½” pieces and marinate with 1 Tbsp. Hot and Spicy Seasoning for about 15 minutes.
- Coat shrimp and sliced lemon with Crispy Seasoning Batter evenly and set aside.
- Just before frying, roll shrimp in batter again to pick up as much as batter as possible.
- Deep fry shrimp and lemon slices at 350°F for 2-3 minutes turning frequently and remove.
- Let oil re-heat to 350°F and re-fry shrimp 30-40 seconds until golden, crispy and done.
- Remove shrimp and shake off excess oil and set aside.
- Heat wok on medium heat; add oil, then green onions, cilantro and jalapeños sauté 10 seconds.
- Add in shrimp and sprinkle on 2 Tbsp. Hot and Spicy Seasoning, toss well and remove.
Garnish with cilantro sprigs and fried lemon slices.
Back to Asian and Fusion Recipes Or
Back to Gluten Free Asian and Fusion Recipes