Famous Pork Chow Mein Recipe
Traditional Chinese restaurant Pork Chow Mein recipe with ground pork, shredded cabbages in a gluten free Brown Stir Fry Sauce then tossed with pan fried egg noodles.
Ingredients: Food service Portion
2 C. Brown Stir-fry Sauce (Gluten Free Starport 214)
1.0 lb. Ground pork, marinated
1.5 Tbsp. Marinade Seasoning (Gluten Free Starport 356)
1.5 Tbsp. Water for marinade mix
1 Tbsp. Oil
for marinade mix
2 lbs. Cabbage, shredded (or bean sprouts)
2 lbs. Shanghai style egg noodle, fresh
1 oz. Green onion, chopped
¼ C. Oil
- Mix 1.5 Tbsp. Marinade Seasoning, 1.5 Tbsp. of water and 1 Tbsp. oil then mix into ground pork. Let Marinate for 1/2 hour.
- Cook noodles per manufacturer’s instructions (1 lb. fresh noodles yield about 2 lbs. in cooked weight).
- Heat griddle add 2 Tbsp. oil and brown noodles on griddle, remove and set aside.
- Heat griddle or wok, add 1 Tbsp. oil then add marinated ground pork, sauté about 5 minutes. Spread out ground pork then add in shredded cabbage on top of pork and mix well.
- Add pan fried noodles, toss well and add Brown Stir-fry Sauce, remove when steaming hot. Garnish with green onions and serve.
Back to Asian and Fusion Recipes Or
Back to Gluten Free Asian and Fusion Recipes