Japanese Grilled Salmon Recipe
Teriyaki Marinated and Grilled Salmon served with Garlic Sesame Pasta
Fresh grilled salmon with extra thick and sweet XOX Teriyaki and Garlic Sesame sauced pasta with carrots and onions.
Ingredient List: for Two
¼ C. XOX Teriyaki (Starport 217)
¼ C. Garlic Sesame Sauce (Starport 209) (for pasta)
1-1.5 lbs. Fillet of Salmon, skin-on
3 Tbsp. Corn oil
3 C. Pasta cooked (Your choice)
½ C. Sliced red onions (for pasta)
½ C. Shredded carrots (for pasta)
¼ C. Minced parsley or cilantro (for pasta)
Sliced lemon for garnish
- Marinate salmon with 2 Tbsp. XOX Teriyaki Sauce and 1 Tbsp. of oil about 15 minutes. (Save remaining sauce and oil for later)
- Cook pasta according to manufacturer’s instruction.
- Cut vegetables and set aside.
- Heat a pan on high heat; add 1 Tbsp. oil, then onions and sauté about 30 seconds.
- Add in cooked pasta then Garlic Sesame Sauce, shredded carrots and parsley, toss well. Remove and keep warm.
- Heat a grill, when hot, place salmon with skin side down on grill about 5 minutes, and baste salmon with leftover marinade.
- Turnover salmon and grill another 3-5 minutes until desired doneness.
- Remove and place skin side on plate then drizzle on remaining 2 Tbsp. fresh XOX Teriyaki Sauce on each serving.
- Divide portions and add on pasta.
- Garnish with sliced lemon.
Back to Asian and Fusion Recipes Or
Back to Gluten Free Asian and Fusion Recipes